Wednesday, January 25, 2017

How to Make More Money with My24 Hour Income





How to Make More Money with My24 Hour Income



Let's talk about how to get more money for extra money extra income from My24 Hour Income. Putting aside for the moment what you earn on your adpacks or through referral commissions,  we're going to concentrate on paid ads and what to advertise. You can use the same idea with your adpacks too.



Advertising other revshares using the company's generic banners and sending them straight to a sign-up page will get you little or no results. You need to be offering something of value and allow people to get to know, like and trust you. These are the people you can do business with later down the road. You do this by branding yourself and building your own subscriber list.



You build your list by send traffic to your optin or lead capture page.



 So what better use can you put my 24 hour adpacks to than by building a subscriber list and branding yourself at the same time?



 I show you how to do that other videos but right now I just wanted to show you how to do that quickly and cheaply.





You can make your own banners and have them up in my 24 very quickly.



Here's how.



 Best way to go to http://canva.com choose to use custom dimensions and then simply make a banner to your choosing.



 Next you need to download the file and then go to http://gifcreator.me  and create a gif file.  Download that and upload your file to wherever you store your images online.



 Now you have the URL to put into my 24.



 Go to MY24 and buy banner ads.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



https://youtu.be/xRt2r_iRO9g

No comments:

Post a Comment