Saturday, November 19, 2016

My24 Hour Income Update 19 11 2016



Bye Bye Payza! And good riddance!

Payza has summarily been given the boot by My24 basically because they charge so much for their services. $350,000 in 3 months!

WTF

Anyway, if you haven't seen the latest update where all Payza payments and adpacks are transferred to Coinpayments or are struggling a bit, my video will help you see how to work with the new changes.

I show you how removing Payza as a payment processor in my 24 has changed things and what you need to do.
Once you log into my 24 ensure that you have a Bitcoin payment processor set up in the first place and then go to Finance and Balance Transfer.

Once you're there you will see how much commission balance you have to transfer. In the boxes below check the correct From Payment Processor and To Payment Processor are both set to the Coinpayments tab and also the commission balance, make sure it's going to the Coinpayments payment processor and then click the Transfer button below.

That will then be confirmed and you can go about making your withdrawal in the normal way. As you know if you are a member of my 24 hour income you will find video instruction on each page telling you what you need to do.

If you're not a member yet and want to be a part of our community you can get started here.



Payza Removed

No comments:

Post a Comment